Friday, August 21, 2009

Visionary

Anybody who can take this:


And this:

To make this:
Has my utmost admiration!!


I have become obsessed lately with all things related to home decor. We have been in our house for over a year and a half and I have yet to decorate it. While looking for ideas and inspiration, I stumbled across this blog, Life in the Fun Lane and am in awe of the vision this girl has! I'm all about shopping at Goodwill and thrift stores, but I have to admit that I most likely would have walked right past these two pieces without a second thought.

Another great blog full of ideas and inspiration for decorating on a budget is The Nesting Place. If you are in need of any ideas for your home, you should definitely check these girls out!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its really great project!!!you have full of ideas and inspiration for decorating on a budget to your house...thanks for the inspiration sharing with us...

--
Reenee
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

Love it! Thanks for the blogs!! I'm always in desperate need for ideas!!

jamie said...

Wow! What a transformation! Very inspiring, thanks for sharing!