Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sweet Sarah Kate

I have a mini baby shower this evening for one of the girls in our Bunco group.  She is having her first baby, Sarah Kate, in April so we are throwing her a surprise shower tonight - fun fun fun!

How adorable did this little onsie and burp set turn out?!? I just love it and wish I was going to be the one opening it tonight. :)  This is what I really miss since we always wait to find out what we are having... all of the cute boy or girl gifts.  I'll just have to enjoy making the cute stuff for others until I know what we are having. 

Not that I'm complaining because it is all worth the wait in the end.  I can think of no greater rush than being in the delivery room and hearing the doctor announce, "Congratulations!  It's a ...!"  Ohhhh I get goosebumps thinking we get to do it all over again in just a few months! 



No comments: