Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Free Pattern Roundup

In my search for ideas to make some cute spring clothes for Anna Cate this year, I've come across some fun and easy tutorials that I thought I'd share in case anybody else wanted to put them to good use!

Project Time:  About an Hour
Total Cost:  Under $10
 (could be much less depending on your fabric selection!)



Project Time:  20 minutes
Total Cost:  Less than $3.00
(I was in a hurry when I made this pink belt because I made it out of the necessity to hold her little pants up!  I just used fabric I already had on hand from the dolls; however,  if you had the time, you could make the cutest patchwork belt for children or adults using this pattern!  Think "Vineyard Vines" catalog) 



Project Time:  Around 30 minutes
Total Cost:  Under $5.00 
(Again, it all depends on how much you want to spend on your fabric.  I found this in a remnant bin at Hobby Lobby for $1.00)



(Photo courtesy of Jump Up and Down's blog) 
I have not tried this project yet, but it looks simple enough and oh so cute!



(Photo Courtesy of Grand Revival's Design Blog)
Another project that I'm itching to try...though she may be a bit young this year to wear this style skirt.



(Photo Courtesy of V and Co's Blog)
I know, I know...another skirt tutorial! But how can you resist when they are so cute and easy!



Ok, this pattern isn't free.  Sorry! :(

I've looked and looked online for a pattern for Baby Maryjane's but haven't been able to find one.  I made these shoes from a pattern I purchased from an esty shop, Precious Patterns, for $3.00.  However, they only took about 30 minutes to make and the pattern is really easy to follow!  (they look way harder to make than they actually are)  I've already made several pair for baby shower gifts.  Because I've been so pleased with the pattern, I thought I'd pass along the info!

No comments: