Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crafting Project ADD

I don't know if it is the winter blues or if it has something to do with hormonal imbalance due to pregnancy, but I have a serious problem right now with ADD - specifically related to crafting projects that are on my "to do" list!  (Maybe I just subconsciously know how little time I'll have once the baby gets here in June so I'm anxious to make make make while I still have some free time!)

Have I finished AC's room or the nursery you may ask?  Of course not!  However,  while they still sit waiting to be finished, I've moved onto more "pressing" issues, like the lack of spring clothes that are in AC's closet and my desire to sew up an entire new wardrobe for her.  My cousin Stephanie invited me to a house show in her neighborhood this weekend of ADORABLE children's clothing by Just Ducky because she thought it would give me some ideas for stuff to make for AC.  Oh did it ever! I have so many ideas floating around in my head and only so much time to make them!  I'm trying to be very good and use up the fabric I already have on hand in my sewing room to make some cute dresses and outfits for her, but I don't know how long I can resist the urge to go buy some colorful spring fabric!

I've found several free tutorials online for some cute stuff I'm going to try to sew.  Stay tuned because I plan on sharing them here, along with a review on how easy (or not!) they were to make.  :)

Pic of a super simple "pillow case" dress I made last summer... instructions to soon follow! ;)

No comments: